The KWARC group has developed various added value services based on OMDoc-encoded content, including a mathematical knowledge base, a semantic search engine, management of change, a semantic wiki, mathematical web services, and invasive OMDoc editing technologies. Furthermore, the group works on the utilization of OMDoc to provide Logic Interoperability and to establish scientific Communities of Practice.
- CPoint July 2001 - April 2008
Adding a semantic layer to MS PowerPoint.
- SWiM: Semantic Wiki for Mathematics August 2006 - June 2009
A Semantic Wiki for Interactive Mathematics.
- JOMDoc September 2007 - December 2013
A Java API for OMDoc documents
- Krextor February 2008 - September 2010
An extensible XSLT-based framework for extracting RDF from XML.
- TNTBase September 2009 - August 2012
A Versioned Storage for Mathematics (OMDoc)
- OpenMathMap (up for adoption) June 2013 - June 2015
A Map of Mathematics